Wednesday 6 June 2012

LOVE has always make our life meaningful. but sometimes, because of it, we forget to live our life to the fullest. some are desperate looking for the right one and forget about how wonderful life is. I always felt empty, but im happy that i have friends that are filling my life. im the same like others, looking for the right key to my heart, the key that will make me feel all alive again. now, im till searching, i feel i found that person before but it end up as a friendship. my boy is always in my heart, but he cant understand and dont know know much about my feelings. i dont know, all i know, i need to be strong and just enjoy every second of my life. hopefully one day, i'll meet that someone and fill up that emptiness :)

*sorry for any language mistake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE has always make our life meaningful. but sometimes, because of it, we forget to live our life to the fullest. some are desperate lookin...